Tuesday, January 5, 2021

AECP Level 1 Card 10 - Irresistible Inking Techniques

 


This was another clean and simple card but one which ended up being one of my favourites! I will definitely be using this idea again in many more cards, I'm sure!

I used the Altenew Floral Art Layering Stamp set for this card. I used black ink to stamp all over the card with a smaller image and left a focal area to stamp a coloured larger flower. I cut the A2 panel down by 1/8" on all sides and inked the background panel all around the edges using the direct to paper inking method with the same coloured ink to frame the card and create some cohesiveness to the overall effect.

I used a scrap of black card stock for the sentiment strip and white heat embossed the sentiment. I off-set the sentiment to the left and cut a fish tail on the right side for some extra interest.

A few silver gems from my stash adhered randomly added some bling and the finishing touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment