Tuesday, January 5, 2021

AECP Level 1 Card 1 - All about layering Part 1

 


I am very excited to be part of the Altenew Education Certification Program. I am on Level 1 currently.

This first card is my interpretation from the "All About Layering 1" video tutorial.

I chose to use the Build-a-Flower Stargazer layering stamp set for this card. I love Altenew layering stamps as the end result is so realistic. I used my stamping platform to stamp the flowers and used various inks from my stash. I splattered some Altenew black ink spray on the card base which was made from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White card stock. I die-cut a sentiment using gold mirror card stock, added dimension to the flowers by bending the petals and leaves slightly, popping them up with foam tape and arranging in a triangle shape which is more pleasing to the eye. For the finishing touch, I used some bronze gems from my stash to embellish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment