Tuesday, January 5, 2021

AECP Level 1 Card 6 - Let it Shine

 


I always love to add some bling and sparkle to my designs so this card was fun to create. 

I used the Altenew Peony Dream 3D Die Set to create this card. I decided to die cut all the elements in white card stock and colour them accordingly, rather than trying to find lots of coordinating card in the correct colours in my stash! There are 6 layers to the flowers but this set is very easy to put together with some stunning results. I can't wait to use it again in different colour combinations next time!

I used pink tones for each layer and to add some bling to the top layer of the flower I heat embossed this layer with rose gold shimmer embossing powder which is quite beautiful in real life. 

For the background, I used the Altenew Trellis Die and cut a panel from some pearl shimmer card stock and adhered this layer to the A2 size card base. In order to keep the soft pink tones consistent, I used some rose gold mirror cardstock for the sentiment panel and heat embossed the sentiment from the Altenew Fancy Greetings stamp set using Versafine Onyx back ink and clear fine detail embossing powder. 

Some diamond gems from my huge bling stash completed this very pretty card.

No comments:

Post a Comment